Saturday, February 26, 2011

Passive Income Earnings from 10 Helium Articles over 6 weeks

Helium is an online writing site I joined on 11 September 2010, so that's now 5 months and 15 days ago. I earn passive income from publishing my articles on Helium. Many of these articles of mine are also published on other sites, where they also earn me a passive income, but I'm reporting on just my passive income earnings from 10 Helium articles over the last 6 weeks, for now, here.

5 weeks and 6 days ago I reported on my top ten Helium article earnings since I submitted them to Helium. These are the ten I am going to again teport on here, even though some are no longer in my top ten earners as others I have submitted have crept up into my top ten Helium article earners, shifting some of my previous top ten down a bit.

Below is the same top ten list as before, but also now including how much more they've earned me over the past 6 weeks:

Google Adsense Testimonials
Published on Helium 24 Oct 2010 - 2 months and 20 days ago
$0.99
now, 6 weeks later (so now published just over 4 months ago) has earned me a total of $1.44 so that's $0.45 in the last 6 weeks

How to help your teen start a home-based business
Published on Helium 18 Sept 2010 - 3 months and 26 days ago
$0.82
now, 6 weeks later (so now published nearly 5 and a half months ago) has earned me a total of $0.86 so that's a mere further $0.04 in the last 6 weeks

How to make extra money selling at flea markets
Published on Helium 22 Sept 2010 - 3 months and 22 days ago
$0.65
now, 6 weeks later (so now published 5 months and 1 week ago) has earned me a total of $0.74 so that is just $0.09 in the last 6 weeks

Making a passive income from online writing
Published on Helium 23 October 2010 - 2 months and 21 days ago
$0.59
now, 6 weeks later (so now published 4 months and 1 week ago) has earned me a total of $0.67 so that's $0.08 over the last 6 weeks

Tips for hosting an outdoor children's birthday party
Published on Helium 15 Sept 2010 - 3 months and 29 days ago
$0.57
this Helium article of mine is currently no longer in my top ten earners (it's now in position 11 on my top earners list, since submission) - and it has earned me just $0.01 in the last 6 weeks

Easy ways to add exercise to your day
Published on Helium 24 Sept 2010 - 3 months and 20 days ago
$0.55
a further $0.09 in the last 6 weeks, bringing the total earned to date to $0.64

How to make money selling eBooks
Published on Helium 20 Sept 2010 - 3 months and 24 days ago
$0.50
This article is another one no longer in my top ten earners since submission to Helium. It is currently in position 12 and has earned me just $0.04 over the last 6 weeks (total earnings now $0.54)

How to help a child with special projects
Published on Helium 15 Sept 2010 - 3 months and 29 days ago
$0.50
Has also dropped off my top ten earners since submission (now currently in position 13), and has earned me just $0.02 more in the last 6 weeks - total since submission $0.52

Tips for helping your child with homework
Published on Helium 28 Sept 2010 - 3 months and 16 days ago
$0.47
Still just making my top ten list in current postion 10, this article has earned me a further $0.12 in the last 6 weeks (total to date $0.59)

How Helium can improve: A writer's perspective
Published on Helium 7 Dec 2010 - 1 month and 6 days ago
$0.41
$0.38 earned in the last 6 weeks puts this article's earnings to date at $0.79

The ten article above had earned me a total of $6.05 since I first submitted them, when I added them up 6 weeks ago. Now they have earned me a further $1.32 in the last 6 weeks, bringing my total earnings from these 10, to date, since I first submitted them to Helium, to $7.37

I guess it doesn't sound like much, but what I like knowing is that they're just there, earning me a passive income (and on some other sites too, where I also have them published - their earnings I've reported on above are just from the Helium writing site.) I have other articles on Helium too; it's not just these ten I have on Helium.

For example, since 3 of the above articles are not currently on my top ten earners' list on Helium (earnings since first submitted them to Helium) which 3 are now currently in my top ten?

These 3:

Primary School Long Jump Coaching Tips
Earnings since first published on Helium 25 Nov 2010 (3 months ago) $0.71

How to Identify Comment Spam on your Blog
Earnings since first published on Helium 11 Oct 2010 (4 and a half months ago) $0.63

Fast and Easy Ways to Make Extra Money
Earnings since first published on Helium 15 Nov 2010 (3 and a half months ago) $0.61

© copyright Teresa Schultz 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Voice your opinion or ask a question!