Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adsense Earnings January 2011 Best Ever

South Africans can certainly make money online with Google Adsense. I'm South African and have made money with Google Adsense and am still making money with Google Adsense.

Perhaps the money I make with Google Adsense is not a fortune, but my Adsense earnings have increased over time, and I'm pleased to announce that in January 2011 I had my best ever Adsense earnings month since I started using Adsense on my websites and blogs.

In January 2011 I made R847 with Google Adsense.

Even though this month February 2011 is three days shorter than January 2011, it looks like I might earn more than R847 this month, but even if it just comes close, I'll be happy. I don't have to do any work to earn this roughly R800 per month. I've already done the work, don't have to do anything more concerning trying to make money with Adsense, and will still earn roughly R800 per month from Adsense!

My monthly Adsense earnings were not always R800 per month though - the first few months' earnings were really small, but, slowly, as I've done more work regards it, my monthly Adsense earnings have grown!

So, because I'd like to further increase that monthly R800, I'm not going to stop working at it just yet.

Earning from Google Adsense is not just for other countries like the U.S. because South Africans can earn from Adsense too. I am. I'm self taught, and you can be too.

Read whatever you can about making money blogging and being a Google Adsense publisher, and start making some extra income for yourself!

© copyright Teresa Schultz 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Voice your opinion or ask a question!